Duties: Our clients require well-rounded skills. We give preference to the candidates who have significant experience in any or all of the following:
- Analytical skills -- interviewing, As-Is/To-Be, mapping
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Data analysis and cleansing experience
- Requirements gathering and technical documentation
- Business requirements writing
- Testing -- creating test scripts and plans, performing regression and user acceptance testing
- Training -- classroom and/or one-on-one
- Process improvement
- Project tracking and monitoring
- Reporting -- collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
- Creating and delivering presentations
- Technical writing
- CBAP® a plus
We seek candidates who are technically competent and understand the importance of building honest, collaborative relationships with clients, business partners, colleagues, and the community. We pride ourselves on being a group of flexible, well-rounded consultants who are responsive to our stakeholders. To continue to grow, we need the best people who also share our purpose and demonstrate a willingness to help others do great things.
We offer our employees excellent benefits, including paid healthcare premiums, coverage choices, generous paid time off, educational reimbursement, and above average 401k matching and options.
Interested in joining our team?
Submit your resume to email@example.com.