At Momentum, we have a singular focus: improving performance.
We seek people who are technically competent and understand the importance of building honest, collaborative relationships with clients, business partners, colleagues, and our community. We pride ourselves on being a group of flexible, well-rounded consultants who are responsive to our stakeholders. To continue to grow, we need the best people who also share our purpose, live our values, and demonstrate a willingness to help others do great things.
Our core services include Management Consulting, Process Improvement, Project Management, and Implementation Support. To support these core service offerings, we hire people who have experience in the following types of roles:
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Technical Writing
- Overall Business Development (process change, documentation, etc.)
- SAP/ERP Implementation and Support
- Health Information Technology
- Strategic Planning
Momentum requires employees to possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Although certification (PMP®, CBAP®, ITIL® v3, etc.) is not a requirement, it is preferred.
Other desired skills and qualifications include the following:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) best practices
- Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK®) best practices
- Training, development and presentation skills
- Strategic planning experience
- Organizational change management experience
- Experience with the State or Federal government
Think you've got what it takes to join our team? Submit your resume with salary requirements (via email) to our Resourcing Recruiting Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll contact you if the right project becomes available. Keep in mind that consulting is a fast-paced business. Many of our job opportunities become available quickly and are not always advertised to the public. It's best to have your resume on file to ensure being considered during our hiring process.