At Momentum, we have a singular focus: improving performance.
We seek people who are technically competent and understand the importance of building honest, collaborative relationships with clients, business partners, colleagues and the community. We pride ourselves on being a group of flexible, well-rounded consultants who are responsive to our stakeholders. To continue to grow, we need the best people who also share our purpose and demonstrate a willingness to help others do great things.
Our core services include Management Consulting, Process Improvement, Project Management and Implementation Support. To support these core service offerings, Momentum hires individuals who have experience in the following types of roles:
- Business Analysis
- Project Management
- Technical Writing
- Overall Business Development (process change, documentation, etc.)
- SAP/ERP Implementation and Support
- Health Information Technology
- Strategic Planning
Momentum requires employees to possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Certification (PMP®, CBAP®, ITIL® v3, etc.) is preferred but not required.
Other desired skills and qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A Guide to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) best practices
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) best practices
- Training, development, and presentation skills
- Strategic planning experience
- Organizational change management experience
- Experience with the State or Federal government
Think you’ve got what it takes to join our team? Submit your resume with salary requirements to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com, and we will contact you if the right project becomes available. Please keep in mind that consulting is a fast-paced business. Many of our job opportunities become available quickly and are not always advertised to the public. It is best to have your resume on file to ensure being considered during our hiring process.