Why work for Us?
Momentum is a small company that cares about its employees and will make sure you don’t get lost in the crowd. We have received the Best Places to Work in PA award seven times and were listed on the 50 Top Fastest Growing Companies in Central PA once again in 2017, showcasing our ability to continue to grow in a controlled manner to avoid experiencing growing pains.
Momentum strives to keep open and transparent communication with our consultants and staff. Communications tools include:
- Dedicated 90-Day Manager for introductory periods for all employees
- Consultant Care Liaison to ensure continued two-way communication
- Regular All Hands calls for company updates
- Team Day meetings for all employees
- Continuously updated company intranet
- Bimonthly company newsletter
- Benefits available to both full-time and part-time employees
- Health insurance available on the first day of employment
- Company contributions to HSA accounts for those that opt for HSA Plans
- Other benefits include: Dental, vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program offering confidential counseling, financial information and resources, legal support and resources, work-life solutions, and online will preparation
- Education Assistance Program to provide financial assistance to employees who wish to contribute toward their career development through further formal education after business hours
- Generous 401(k), Roth IRA, Paid Time Off, Volunteer Day off, birthday holiday, floating holiday, and other paid leaves
- Wellness programs throughout the year and a $100 wellness reimbursement for anyone completing four or more programs offered
- Company get-togethers, such as team days and holiday parties
- Opportunities for internal projects in between billable projects
- Bonus and Profit-sharing programs
- Employee Referral and Client Referral bonus programs.
Momentum hires and maintains the right employees to deliver innovative and adaptive solutions by partnering with our clients to help them operate their organizations more efficiently to achieve service excellence, enabling both our clients and our employees to focus on growth.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Momentum strives to give back to our community through various donations, volunteering efforts, and non-profit organization support. Through Momentum’s “Sharing our Success” volunteering program, we continually support several local organizations.
Momentum employees are encouraged to get involved by leading or participating in volunteering events. Momentum provides monetary donations and grants time off for employees to pursue personal outreach efforts and charitable program support.
Diversity and Inclusion
Momentum hires employees who reflect the diverse communities we serve and appreciate the variety of backgrounds and characteristics that make individuals unique. Momentum is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. Momentum complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodation for developmentally and physically challenged employees.
Learning & Leadership Development
Momentum offers an employee mentoring program, internal training opportunities, certification and professional membership reimbursements, and an Education Assistance Program to help employees with furthering their careers at Momentum.