Duties: Our clients require many skills. We need candidates with a strong project management background and significant experience in any or all of the following:
- Project management experience in an information technology environment
- Strong comfort level with meeting facilitation and presenting to executive-level audiences
- Public Sector experience
- Experience managing projects in a matrix environment
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Willingness and ability to work as both a Project Manager and a Business Analyst
- Project Management tracking and reporting technical skills (e.g., MS Project)
- PMP® preferred
We seek candidates who are technically competent and understand the importance of building honest, collaborative relationships with clients, business partners, colleagues, and the community. We pride ourselves on being a group of flexible, well-rounded consultants who are responsive to our stakeholders. To continue to grow, we need the best people who also share our purpose and demonstrate a willingness to help others do great things.
We prefer candidates who have obtained a PMP® Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
We offer our employees excellent benefits, including paid healthcare premiums, coverage choices, generous paid time off, educational reimbursement, and above average 401k matching and options.
Interested in joining our team?
Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.